This notice explains how we (beLab S.p.A.), as data controller, process the personal data you provide on our website, www.belab.it.
Our head office is at Via Marostica 1, 20146 Milan.
- Data processed
We may process the personal data you provide in the “contact us” form (name, surname, phone number and email address and any further information provided) (“Data”).
- Purpose, legal bases, and nature of providing personal data
We will process your Data to:
- respond to requests you submit through the “contact us” form;
- send marketing communications (e.g., newsletters, invitations to events and information regarding new services) and carry out market research; and
- carry out profiling regarding personal preferences and services of interest.
The legal basis for the processing under point a) is to respond to precontractual requests (Art. 6, para. 1, point b, of the GDPR). If you do not provide your Data, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
The legal basis for the processing under points c) and d) is your consent (Art. 6, para. 1, point a), of the GDPR). Only with your express consent will your Data be processed for marketing and profiling purposes. Not consenting will not affect your use of our website, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Methods of processing
Rest assured that your Data will be processed in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. Your Data will be processed manually or electronically using automated tools. We have appropriate security, technical and organisational measures in place to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data.
- Place of storage and data retention period
Data will be stored at our head office and retained by us for as long as necessary to accomplish the related purpose, specifically:
- for responding to requests (section 2, point a)): for the duration allowed by applicable law with regard to our relationship with you, and in any case for a maximum of 10 years; and
- for profiling (section 2, points c) and d)), for 5 years.
At the end of these periods, the data will be deleted or anonymised.
- Data disclosure
We use several service providers to process data submitted on our website. A list of our service providers is kept up-to-date and is available, together with a copy of our privacy agreements with them, at our head office. For more information, email us at: email@example.com.
Rest assured that your Data will only be disseminated if necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
- Your rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to be informed of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose and methods of personal data processing;
- the logic applied to the personal data processed electronically;
- the identity of the data controller and the data processors; and
- the identity of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom your personal data may be sent to or who may acquire your personal data as appointed representatives of our firm in other countries or as individuals authorised to process your personal data.
You also have the right to:
- have your personal data updated, corrected and supplemented;
- have the processing of your personal data restricted and any unlawfully processed personal data erased, made anonymous or blocked;
- require a declaration attesting that the people/companies we communicate or disseminate your personal data to have been notified and given full details of any of the operations under points f) and g) above having been carried out, unless this proves impossible or implies an effort that is clearly disproportionate to the right to be protected;
- require a declaration attesting that the people/companies we communicate or disseminate your personal data to have been notified and given full details of any of the operations under points f) and h) above having been carried out, unless this proves impossible or implies an effort that is clearly disproportionate to the right to be protected; and
- obtain, in a structured format commonly used and readable by electronic devices, the personal data provided to beLab, and to have the data transmitted directly or through beLab to another data controller (known as data portability).
You also have the right to object in whole or in part to the processing, on legitimate grounds, of your personal data, including personal data relevant for the purpose they were collected.
If you believe your rights have been violated by us or a third party, you may file a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority and/or other competent supervisory authorities.
To exercise your rights, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.